Project Manager/Scrum Master - London (Hybrid Working) - Up to £60,000
James Chase are proud to be working exclusively with one of the World's leading E-Commerce Platforms currently building out across their Project Management Team. These roles would be client facing, supporting a number of major household name brands on a day to day basis. This is an incredible opportunity for a Project Manager or Aspiring PM currently working as a Scrum Master/similar really looking to take their career to the next level in one of the best companies in their field right now!
The ideal candidate will;
- Be friendly, personable and professional
- Have previous project management experienc
- Have Scrum Master experience
- Have a proven track record of motivational leadership
- Have experience of providing clear project reports to senior stakeholders in relation to financial controls, budgeting and resourcing
- Have strong risk and issue management skills - if you don’t know the difference, don’t apply for this job
- Maintain and build successful client relationships
- Be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Be self-motivated with drive to continuously improve
- Have a demonstrable interest in one or more of the core E2X business focus areas
- Have the ability to be simultaneously proactive and work independently whilst also being part of a team
- Take responsibility
- Take initiative
- Be willing to make mistakes
- Be willing to make quick decisions to unblock your team, even if they’re ultimately wrong, knowing that withyour experience and project understanding, you’ll be right far more often than not
- Realise project management is more than a Gantt chart, a spreadsheet, and some tooling
- Through experience, have built an innate project management framework to turn up into any project, ask sensible questions and get a grip on the situation.
- Have E-Commerce experience
- Have worked across mixed delivery team sizes
- Have a tech background, or some project role such as Dev, QA, BA that brought you here
- Have agency and or Consulting/SI experience - although we’re open to people who just want to work in this space
- Have experience working with tech vendors to contribute to project success
- Be adept at navigating and delivering complex programmes of work
- Be Project Management certified, or recognisable track record
In return there is an above market rate salary of up to £60,000 + Benefits including generous pension, 33 days holiday, annual 20% bonus, health insurance, childcare vouchers, 6 month pay reviews AND LOTS MORE!
We are currently scheduling interviews for these roles so if you are interested, please APPLY NOW to avoid missing out!
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful on this occasion. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment.