- Posted 11 July 2022
- Salary €75000 - 90000
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameMike Neal
Team Lead - Software Engineering
Then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced engineer, who has either already led a small team, or has enjoyed mentoring, fostered knowledge sharing and has a keen interest in making the step towards management.
What You'll Do:
- Split your time (approx 50/50) between strategic topics and hands-on with code
- Work on tech products holistically across the entire product lifecycle - working closely with the product team on conceptualising, designing, building, deploying, testing and releasing
- Build upon existing architecture, making regular improvements to ensure products are market leading
- Support and lead a growing engineering team
What You'll ideally Bring:
- Experience of mentoring or leading team members
- Excellent knowledge of Nodejs or NestJS
- Passion for clean, clear, readable, and testable code
- Familiarity with CI/CD and TDD
- Experience writing and utilising RESTful API's
- Experience with Docker & AWS
What You'll Like:
- Flexible working hours and full remote options (within Germany)
- Working closely with the founders of a self-funded, fast growing and successful Startup.
- Transparent leadership and a true Open Feedback culture
- A company that genuinely cares about its people.
- A familiar, friendly and committed team in a future-oriented tech startup that genuinely cares about its people