Back to jobs
Are you an experienced Ruby on Rails developer and would like to join fast growing, fully-remote (within the UK) SaaS company? In a close team collaboration, you will be responsible for bringing the main platform to the next level.
- Developing new features for the main platform and maintaining existing features. This will mix both back-end and front-end development.
- Designing and developing new architecture and reviewing existing architecture as needed for both the back-end and front-end of the platform.
- Writing high quality, secure and well tested code.
- Using your experience to make improvements and suggestions where things can be done better.
- Working with the lead front-end developer to evolve and maintain our library of UI components.
- Substantial commercial experience building web applications
- Competence in Ruby on Rails and strong skills in Ruby and Object Orientated design
- Knowledge and experience of HTML and CSS
- Experience writing structured JS code
- Real world experience structuring applications using established design patterns
- Experience of testing a Rails application from low to high level
- Knowledge of SQL and database concepts
- Experience of Git
- Attractive base salary based on experience (full time)
- Bonus based on individual and organisation performance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work