Back to jobs
- Posted 08 June 2022
- Salary 50,000€-70,000€
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineProduct Management
- Contact NameKarla Tekic
Are you an experienced UI Designer who enjoys designing user-friendly interfaces for all the digital company’s touchpoints? If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and demanding environment with huge growth potential, then this could be the role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Being an integral part of the product and the tech team, you will be planning and designing user-friendly and intuitive interfaces for the products.
- Actively designing the visual formulation of the user interface of all digital touchpoints
- Translating UX concepts into modern, sophisticated designs and creating UI elements, interactions, and screens for the technical implementation, and developing them further.
- Testing, validating, and continuously improving existing UIs and their components.
- Closely collaborating with developers to ensure that designs are being implemented as planned.
WHAT YOU ARE IDEALLY BRINGING:
- 3+ years of experience in UI design.
- Relevant experience with design systems (such as Figma), and how to build and scale them.
- You have expertise in translating the brand and its values into appealing user interfaces.
- Strong and effective communication skills that are helping to present well-thought-out design ideas to stakeholders.
- Taking challenges with passion, commitment, and dedication.
- Fluency in English and wiliness to learn German
WHAT YOU'LL BE GETTING:
- Office in Cologne/Berlin/Hamburg
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours/hybrid working scheme
- Opportunity to make a big impact on a B2B product used by thousands across Germany and Europe
- Well-structured and exciting onboarding process (Tech set-up package)
Liquid error: internal