Tester - £350 a day Outside IR35 - Fully remote
Main Purpose of job:
● Work with the IS Test Team on the creation of test documents, artefacts and testing of changes to our core applications which include our web site, SAP (ECC and CRM), mobile applications and our insurance application.
● Responsible for functional, system, integration and performance testing, adhering to architecture roadmaps and lead key initiatives primarily using manual testing techniques and following the Club's test standards.
● Supporting users to perform User Acceptance Testing (assistance with script writing, assisting users during UAT, helping raise defects correctly etc).
● Adherence to company standard test approaches and procedures. Producing test scripts, test evidence, test progress metrics and defect reports.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
● Engage with project team members, IS dept users, Test Team members and business users to ensure fluid end-to-end test planning, scheduling, communication and delivery.
● Create test scripts using manual testing methodologies for system, integration, regression, performance and assist business users with UAT (script writing, evidencing, documentation, defect management).
● Demonstrate self-sufficiency in test script creation, test planning and test execution including evidence gathering. Produce defect reporting and test metrics.
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.