Senior IT Specialist
James Chase is currently looking for a Senior IT Specialist to work for an exciting and successful FinTech unicorn moving to London.
As part of the global IT team, you will be helping to build the IT infrastructure and providing day to day services to the UK based employees.
This will be partially remote working - 3 days in office, 2 from home.
- Responding to IT support tickets, providing remote (helpdesk) and onsite (deskside) support
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems across both Microsoft & Apple products
- Configuring, installing and maintaining all office technical equipment, including laptops, printers, monitors and other IT peripherals
- Providing network assistance across Conference Rooms, LAN, Wireless, VPN and Firewalls
- 2+ years proven working experience in IT supporting in 100+ users
- Excellent ability to install, administer and troubleshoot hardware and software (Windows and Mac OS X)
- Experience with G-suite & Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and MDM
- Experience with Okta firewalls (nice to have)
- Customer service-oriented skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful on this occasion. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.