Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
James Chase is currently looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to work for an exciting and successful FinTech unicorn moving to London.
As they enter Europe, they're looking for their first Senior Talent Acquisition partner that will create, impact and help achieve the company's growth plan.
As part of a global TA team, you will manage end to end hiring processes while working closely with key stakeholders and leaders.
- Full ownership for managing the end to end hiring process
- Partner with hiring managers and leaders - building hiring best practice
- Build and maintain the candidate experience
- Working on different hiring profiles, tools and methodologies
- Using different tools to create brand awareness and attract passive & active candidates via social media
- Using data to provide better insight and improve process
- 5+ years of experience as an in-house talent acquisition for tech roles
- Proven experience managing end to end hiring processes, including development and implementation of new processes
- Experience working with different social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Strong advisor focus, when working with stakeholders
- Strong focus on candidate experience
- Experience of working with multiple ATS
- Strong focus on sourcing and building pipelines
- Working in a fast growing start up (desirable)
- Experience in behavioural interviews (desirable)
- Fintech industry experience (desirable)
This will be partially remote working - 3 days in office, 2 from home.
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful on this occasion. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.