Our client, a leading leisure brand, are keen to hire a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Executive, to be accountable for supporting their CRM Managers in defining the roadmap for below-the-line communications; developing campaigns, and the management of the end-to-end omni channel customer communications. This role will work across the full customer journey (to both B2C prospects and customers).
- Own management of the campaign laydown, working with stakeholders to prioritise deployments within our schedule
- Accountable for project managing the end-to-end campaign process from brief to deployment.
- Work in partnership with colleagues in the CRM team and broader business to ensure campaigns are delivered on time, within budget, approved by the necessary stakeholders and underpinned by comprehensive testing and subsequent analytics to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Cross-functional teamworking
- CRM strategy
- You will be digitally savvy with a passion for learning, whilst being curious and confident initiating new ideas and ways of working.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience of CRM.
- You will have excellent organisation skills, alongside being able to reprioritise in an environment where things may change often.
- Prior knowledge of Adobe
- Prior knowledge of Movable Ink
- Basic HTML knowledge
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.