Mobile Software Engineer
James Chase is currently looking for multiple full stack mobile software engineers (at varying seniority) to work for an exciting and successful FinTech unicorn newly established in London, who can count some of the biggest names in on-line retail as their customers.
You will be part of a team of 10 building a brand-new mobile app and will help product define, code, test, improve and maintain this new platform for customers.
As one of the first members of the London engineering team, you will bring your passion and enthusiasm to create an inclusive, collaborative, fun culture and help the team grow. As the team grows significantly, you will have opportunities to learn and progress your career further and be part of this exciting journey!
- You have experience building easy to use and productive mobile apps, and have an interest in the various technologies involved (currently use React Native, but other associated tech welcome)
- You love learning and sharing your knowledge
- You are at your best when collaborating with your fellow engineers and other functions, both in person and remotely
- You want to own your code and be responsible for making them great
- You care about building reliable, well designed and well-tested systems
- You enjoy tech, have broad knowledge and adapt to new products, projects and technologies quickly
If this sounds like you, please apply!
*Hybrid working model - 3 days in office, 2 from home
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful on this occasion. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.