Senior Strategy Analyst
Are you a strategically minded consultant able to support C-level management in business decision-making processes? Like the idea of using your data-driven approach to impact crucial decisions on commercial and strategic direction?
We are looking for someone like you to join a fast-growing, recently funded Edtech Startup in Berlin (or Remote EU)!
What you'll do
- Analyse business goals & objectives, assist C-level management in decision-making processes around growth and customer engagement
- Provide comprehensive analysis by studying market trends and evaluating competitor landscapes.
- Partner with stakeholders in Growth, Sales, Product and operations to solve key business problems
- Impact data-driven decision-making on strategy and performance evaluation through business analytics and metrics.
- Lead various cross-functional projects initiated by the C-Suite that aim to support company's development.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree with equivalent experience in related field/industry or MBA / Master's degree in Business administration, Economics, or Corporate Finance with an outstanding academic record
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in management or strategy consulting
- Experience in devising and implementing business strategies involving quantitative analysis, conceptualisation and communication of strategic solutions.
- Ability to work confidently with C-Level stakeholders
- Highly self-driven, well-structured yet flexible, able to think strategically.
- A passion for data, creative problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail.
- Excellent English language skills (German is a bonus)
What you'll get
- Approachable leadership and transparent communication
- Exciting company events and a social team who share a passion for our product
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work fully remote or the central Berlin office
- The modern hardware you need to do your best work
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.