Country Manager UK
Are you an experienced marketing manager within the UK higher education sector who is self-motivated and able to work autonomously while working towards ambitious targets? if you enjoy making an impact while being part of a fast-paced environment, then you should definitely keep reading!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Autonomously and proactively driving the digital expansion for University's online studies business in the UK.
- Taking responsibility for achieving targets in the UK, defining action plans, and implementing initiatives for achieving results.
- Collecting and tailoring first-hand insights of local students' needs for online studies, competitive environment and identifying opportunity for further growth.
- Actively identifying USPs based on your insights of the local students' needs for online higher education
- Continuously developing new hypotheses to increase the conversion rates within the different stages of the customer journey.
- Implementing initiatives by closely working with colleagues and teams in our international unit (e.g. Web, Content, Marketing) and between different units.
- Identifying and connecting with local partners to increase university's outreach and constantly improving the value offer for prospective students.
- Regularly monitoring and reporting the results of our activities in the UK and suggesting improvements based on the market insights.
WHAT YOU ARE IDEALLY BRINGING:
- Multiple years of experience in the UK higher education sector
- You speak English at a Native Level
- A good understanding of the UK higher educational market.
- Multiple years of experience in Marketing / Strategic Marketing and you are familiar with leveraging different marketing channels.
- Ideally having experience in a role for international expansion, go-to-market strategy, or related activities.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
WHAT YOU'LL BE GETTING:
- A great international working Environment.
- Flexible working time.
- Performance-related salary increases, employee discounts and cooperation.
- Internal further education offers and development perspectives with great creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment.
- Possibility of a national and international job change within the group of companies.
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.