Are you an experienced Product Management with design background that has deep knowledge in UX related subjects and passion about optimising user journeys to drive conversion? If you enjoy creating the long-term vision and strategy that address the different needs in the market. Furthermore, if you enjoy making an impact while being part of a fast-paced environment, then you should definitely keep reading!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Covering the websites for Europe's and North America's markets.
- Discovering what users need by conducting user research and testing to unveil critical insights that is helping to understand what drives conversion.
- Creating the long-term vision and strategy for a multi-country website that is addressing the different needs in the market.
- Designing user journeys and identifying features for an optimised user experience towards lead and applicant conversion
- Collaborating closely with other teams to gather information and align the website strategy with business needs.
- Continuously aligning with the product owner website on how the strategy can be translated into concrete implementation.
WHAT YOU ARE IDEALLY BRINGING:
- Experience in a Product Manager or Product Owner roles
- Deep knowledge in UX related subjects and passion about optimising user journeys to drive conversion.
- Customer-centric thinking and resourcefully identifying customer needs
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, thrive in fast-moving environments and pragmatic solution orientated thinking to achieve fast impacts.
- Team player that enjoys working in a cross-functional role and bringing ideas to live.
WHAT YOU'LL BE GETTING:
- A great international working Environment.
- Flexible working time.
- Performance-related salary increases, employee discounts and cooperation.
- Internal further education offers and development perspectives with great creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment.
- Possibility of a national and international job change within the group of companies.
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.