Senior Software Engineers
James Chase is currently looking for 2x Senior Software Engineers to work for an exciting and successful FinTech unicorn newly established in London, who can count some of the biggest names in on-line retail as their customers. We're looking for one Back End focused Engineer and one Full-stack, preferably with a Front End bias, with .Net and React likely to be the core tech.
You will be part of a team of 10 (when complete), working on a greenfield project building a brand-new product, to significantly expand the company's offering. As part of a cross-functional team, you will help product define, code, test, improve and maintain complex back-end services to power completely new functionalities to help their customers.
As one of the first members of the London engineering team, you will bring your passion and enthusiasm to create an inclusive, collaborative, fun culture and help the team grow. As the team grows significantly you will have significant opportunities to learn and progress further into your career.
- You enjoy contributing across the stack and enjoy learning technologies with various focus. The stack today is mostly C#, NodeJS, VueJS, React and React Native but they are always looking at how new technologies can help them build the perfect products
- You have a taste for design and architecture and are at ease constructing complex systems to solve a problem
- You love learning, sharing your knowledge and you show your teammates the best way to solve problems
- You are at your best when collaborating with your fellow engineers and other functions, both in person and remotely
- You want to own significant pieces of technology and be responsible for making them great
- You care about building reliable, well designed and well-tested systems
- You enjoy tech, have broad knowledge and adapt to new products, projects and technologies quickly
If this sounds like you, please apply!
*Hybrid working model - 3 days in office, 2 from home when COVID guidance has been relaxed. Fully remote currently.
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful on this occasion. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.