UX Researcher (Snr and Mid Level)
Looking to be part of an innovative Research team? Interested in building a game-changing digital consumer platform with Your research expertise? If You enjoy working on e-commerce projects and generating impactful and strategic insights via qualitative and quantitative research within cross-functional teams, you might just be the person we're looking for!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Leading larger research projects to support product discovery & identifying key moments in users' journeys.
- Generating impactful and strategic insights via qualitative and quantitative research
- Testing prototypes, validating concepts and solutions
- Supporting & helping with managing users' research roadmap
- Working in end-to-end cross-functional teams with product, UX, engineering and others
- Advocating research findings to diverse audiences through written reports, presentations, sketches, and other novel approaches
- Being the users' advocate and ensuring that their needs are central to the product direction
- Driving your own research in order to influence the product roadmap
- Helping to manage research activities with external research agencies
WHAT WE ARE ASKING FOR
- 5+ years' experience as a user research specialist (in the field of entertainment services a nice to have)
- A bachelor or master's degree in psychology, cognitive sciences, ergonomics, human factors or similar.
- Background in helping to support customer journey mapping and service blue printing
- Expert in interviewing techniques & establishing new research formats
- Experience in supporting product manager & UX designer with user research in early phases of product definition
- Strong understanding of lean product discovery and delivery processes
- Experience with design thinking methodology a nice to have
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German speaking and good writing skills (B2 - C1)
WHAT YOU'LL BE GETTING:
- Well-funded, stable, and innovative company backed by some of the biggest Media and Broadcast companies
- Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
- Brand new office located in the heart of Munich with parking, showers, and a canteen
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working times and home office
- Highly international working environment
- State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks, and beverages
- Company movie events, table tennis, pool table and kicker
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.