Project Manager (Jnr - Snr)| Brighton | Up to £60k
Football Fan? F1 Fanatic? Crazy for a bit of Cricket? We're working with your dream company. You may not know them by name, but I can assure that as a sports fan, you've benefited from their work by using their products.
At the moment, they are non-stop busy, and their pipeline shows no signs of this slowing down. They're now looking for a number of Project Managers to work alongside a world-class dev team to continue with the successful delivery of their products.
Day to day, alongside working with elite level sports teams and organisations, you'll be managing teams of designers, devs, data engineers and testers. Your responsibilities will typically be:
- POC for project-related questions and request, both internal and external
- Creating and maintain project roadmaps
- Existing product reviews
- Working with clients on scope and third-party management
Skills, qualities and experience:
- An interest in Sports is key to understanding client requirements
- Understanding of/background in mobile apps, CRM, CSM etc.
- Experience managing digital projects
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, hit apply now and we'll be in touch if you've got the profile we're looking for!
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.