James Chase Solutions is currently looking for (Mid - Sr) software engineers to join a global digital education company supporting educators for over 100 years. That power schools and enable great teaching worldwide, by creating intelligent online products and services to make the greatest difference in education.
you'll have the option of flexibly working from either their London or Sheffield office for 1- 2 days per week, the rest you can work remotely, and you'll receive extensive benefits.
Technical Skills And Experience Required
- Working knowledge of some or all the following front-end technologies: HTML, CSS, React, Webpack or similar.
- Working knowledge of some or all the following backend technologies: web and event-based microservices, Node
- Comfortable writing and maintaining microservice focused unit tests.
- Experience with feature toggling and A/B testing is preferable.
- Confident driving and understanding why application monitoring and observability are important for our customers.
- Good written and verbal skills, able to translate concepts into easily understood diagrams and visuals for both technical and non-technical people alike.
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.