Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager | Brighton | Up to £55,000 | Flexible Working Options
A brighton based SEO are looking for a Technical Product Manager to come and join their rapidly expanding organisation and run the newly formed Platform Team. Due to the expansion plans within the company you will have full autonomy in designing and shaping this area of the business.
To be succesful you will:
- Have a technical background (this doesn't need to be hands on)
- Have a very strong understanding of API management and have worked with 3rd party API integration
- Have commercial experience leading teams to develop product roadmaps for microservices, APIs and products you own
- Have commercial experience working cross functionally with Dev Teams and other Product Managers to launch scope and delivery timelines
- Have experience with WorkFlow or other data management concepts
And in turn will enjoy:
- Flexible working in state of the art offices 2 days a week (Wednesdays & Thursdays)
- Great office culture - regular team outings, fully stocked drinks and snack cupboards, abroad working allowance etc
- Great Salary + 20% Bonus every year
- Working in a company who are growing rapidly. They've already made 20 HIRES this year alone!
If you're interested, please apply ASAP. Interview to offer turn arounds will be quick as this role is an urgent fill.
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.