Full Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack Developer | London (Flexible Working) | £65,000 - £95,000 DOE + Benefits & Stock Options
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join the purple unicorn of the FinTech industry!
Are you a Senior Full Stack Developer currently looking for something more exciting than your current day to day? Would the idea of joining a financial organisation recently valued at 2 BILLION excite you? Are you constantly looking to improve and build on your technical knowledge, yet held back in your current position?
I'm currently looking for Senior Full Stack Developers to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting FinTech enterprises to have hit the main stage in the last decade. Following the incredible success that they have had in the United States, they have been subject to $150m worth of funding leading to a recent $2bn+ valuation. Now is a fantastic time to get on board and join as part of the founding UK team!
As a company, this client operates as the worlds ONLY end-to-end global payables automation solution for household names such as Twitter, GoPro and Amazon but these are just 3 of the 1,500 customers that they streamline over $20bn+ worth of supplier payments for!
Due to the rapid success of the SaaS platform, this company are now recognised as one of the world's fastest growing and even feature on the Deloitte Fast 500 list! As they enter into Europe they're heavily investing into building a new engineering team to build on their core product and to innovate new products to drive the company forward.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have 5+ years of experience in a major server-side web development stack, preferably .NET/.NET Core, C#
- Have 3+ years of experience with a front-end web development stack, preferably Vue.js, React or Angular
- Have a solid understanding of web application architectures, event-driven systems and RESTful design patterns.
And in return will enjoy:
- A great salary and benefits package as well as stock options worth up to 1/5 of your salary!
- Flexible working - 2 days in the state-of-the-art London office
- Friendly working environment in which you can collaborate with some of the most like-minded individuals on the market.
Due to the sheer size of the expansion we are also looking for more junior candidates to join the team. Interviews are being scheduled for early next so please apply soon to avoid missing out!
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.