Marketing Design Lead
If you are based in Berlin, you will appreciate centrally located office, however we are also open to candidates within 1+/- hour difference who prefer to work remotely.
What you'll do:
- Lead design and art direction across all B2C and B2B marketing and brand touch-points
- Coach and manage a small team of 4 Graphic and Motion Designers, fostering an environment of regular critique and feedback sessions between designers to constantly look for development areas.
- Be a champion and advocate for the customer at all stages of the design project lifecycle, including brief, concept and execution stages.
- Partner with marketing channel owners to drive strong performance and design quality.
What you should bring to the team:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and graphic design, including at least 2 years of team leadership.
- Expert in digital and print design.
- Experienced in leading photo and video shoots, including partnering with external photographers, creatives or agencies.
- Fluency in staple tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, PowerPoint, Keynote, Sketch and Figma.
- Strong experience in A/B Testing marketing designs.
What you will get:
- The possibility to work remotely from your home or in the office located just in the centre
- Potential to develop into a "Head of" position as the team grows
- Opportunity to work for a consumer product that genuinely changes lives
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication
We Can Help
Want to talk to us? Whether you’re looking to recruit or looking to start a new career, give us a call. We’re standing by to provide you with friendly and impartial advice regarding the recruitment industry or any of the services we offer.