Back to jobs
We are currently engaged with well-established client in Hamburg who requires IT Support Engineer to help with continuously evolving IT landscape within the business. This position is a brand new and exciting role, giving you the opportunity to work within one of the fastest growing, privately held EduTech company in Europe.
- the first line on-site IT support for the employees in the north-east region
- Responsibility for accepting, recording, solving or forwarding IT support requests
- Classifying tickets by incident, service request and prioritising them accordingly (ticket system: Jira)
- Troubleshooting of workstation computers, printers or Office365 as part of your responsibilities
- Supporting Service & Support team in analysing, optimising and automating of IT support requests/cases
- You already have completed IT training
- Couple of years with 1st or 2nd IT support experience
- Experience in Office365 and Windows 10 and have already gained initial experience in dealing with Apple products (iPhones, MacBooks)
- Fluent German and good English skills complete your profile.
- ITSM standards such as ITIL, FitSM and/or ISO 20000 are not unfamiliar to you and you have a driver's license (approx. 10% willing to travel in the north-east region)
- Hybrid working (Hamburg-located office)
- Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you.
- Your choice of work equipment.
- Take the time to recharge your batteries: with 30 days annual leave for all employees.