- Posted 08 June 2022
- Salary£80,000 - £85,000
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameCharlie Crane
After a fantastic growth year we are building a cross-functional team to help us deliver on a bold vision.
We are searching for a full-time, strategically minded Senior Frontend/React Developer as we shape the future of AI-driven creative testing.
You’ll spend time on:
- You will be working on all aspects of development using the latest cloud technology in a small agile team.
- We expect you to make a difference to the way we do things.
- Designing and building animations between components
- Help in the design of workflow to make the user experience outstanding
- Advising on lifecycle management of the apps, APIs and website.
- Testing front end components
- Code reviews (advise other engineers on improvements to code)
- Working with the central design studio to develop their assets in to high performing digital experiences
- Working within the IT governance framework around documentation and change control
- Ability to read and understand concepts from user stories, and wireframes, highlighting any challenges or constraints from a development perspective
- Build digital assets to the respective design systems of each brand
- Recommending technical & UI enhancements to our digital assets in order to drive digital performance
- Adding / expanding website functionality to the utilising the CMS platform framework.
- Building fast loading, accessible, high performing responsive digital assets.
You should have:
- Real enthusiasm for working at a scale up and bringing your knowledge and experience to impact on how we develop the platform.
- Experience of building complex applications using React
- Experience working with cross-functional Agile teams
- Understanding of REST API
- Experience with state management
- Excellent understanding of HTML, CSS on both desktop and mobile
- Test automation
- Experience building high volume public facing websites and technical SEO beneficial.
What we offer
For the right candidate this role represents a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in their career and join an awesome team at a very exciting stage in our journey.
- 25 days holiday per year
- UK based role (remote first)
- Training and development opportunities
- Great company culture
- Regular team meet-ups / days out
- Cycle to work scheme